We financed our home with an other company , we got notification that Kondaur was taking over the contract.They did not even have a license as a servicer .

That was just the beginning of lies, deceit ,coercion, dishonesty, payoffs, money laundering and several years in litigation. I need your help to stop the BEAST. They literally told me that it is worth my litigation since , such a small amount actually follow through.

They stole my home and my business, and did it illegally and they are not in jail.Help me put them where they belong, take away the nice suit for an orange jumper.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss kondaur capital mortgage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18000. Kondaur Capital needs to "pay the amount requested" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kondaur capital mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kondaur Capital.

Comments

We are set to go to trial on January 4, we have subpoena agents of the Kondaur and the Kondaur Corporation.They are playing games as to the service.

First the counsel for Kondaur refused the service and said in his opinion , so we tracked down the registered agent . So, the objection to the judge that we did not try to serve the attorney first.

Very typical of dealing with Kondaur......the Beast Crooks.