Interest Rate

So this company apparently took over my mortgage. I get a letter stating that I am delinquent and maybe I can't afford my home any more.

I have never received a statement from them. How are you supposed to pay someone when you don't know your account number or where to send payment? Absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know if they actually have my mortgage or if this is one big scam.

From the other reviews I've seen, I wonder if this is actually a real company.

I even called my original mortgage company and this wasn't who they sold the mortgage to, they sold it to a company with even worse reviews and the supposedly was sold to these people. this is a nightmare.

Review about: Kondaur Capital Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Comments

I was RESENTLY with Citi mortgage and citi mortg.had sold my mortgage to Carrington mortg. Really with no notice and i finely got a letter from Carrington they did have it i would say not even 2 to 3 weeks so i call them to fine out what was going on they didn't even no the ACCOUNT number because they had trun it over to KONDAUR FOR COLLECTION SO I FINELY got and answer with me not KNOWING what was going on i ask what could i do about it they give me a guy to work with he said i could modified my loan and im sending my payments still im still confused about WHERE my money is going because he keep saying in ERROW OK STILL ABOUT THE MODIFICATION HE SENT ME PAPERS TO fill out and my DAUGHTER fax them three time he say he never RECIEVED it all three times i think theres somthing is wrong with that becsuse she fax it to the number that was PROVIDED to me which was his somthings wrong with that picture because each time was FAX said OK NOW I IM AFFRAID TO DO IT AGAIN WHERE DID MY PERSONAL ENFORMATION GO MY SOCIAL IS OUT THERE SOME WHERE THAT WORRIES ME AND NOW I'M acceptable about KONDAUR rather I should send more are not please give me AND ANSWER (confused)