Interest Rate

Kondaur Capital is a company based on unfulfilled promises.I was strung along over 3 1/2 months with a home loan.

I was made to jump through hoops, all while our lending agent assured us that we were approved and would get the loan. We fixed any and every problem, and were given a closing date. We even signed a loan lock to lock in our interest rate, and got a closing date of Friday on Monday afternoon. We received a call Tuesday morning telling us that a "Senior" Underwriter had overruled another underwriter, and that we no longer had the possibility of a loan.

After a verbal agreement and a loan lock.

They left us homeless with a 4 year old child.I will never do business with them again, and will not allow anyone I know to do business with then either.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Kondaur Capital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kondaur Capital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies and being strung along. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kondaur Capital and kondaur capital home loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments